Sunday, January 3, 2016

Christmas innovation

In my previous post I showed my attempt to create Cowberry Leather. Although my wife and kids had limited enthusiasm to share, I at least liked it myself! As Christmas approached I thought I should try to make an alternative to the chocolates with cowberry filling that I made before.

So I lined moulds with strips of cowberry leather and filled the centers with chocolate. The result can be seen in the picture on the right. So instead of a hard surface with soft cowberry filling I got a hard core with a thin semisoft outside.

I feared that they were less agreeable than their predecessors, but that didn't turn out to be a problem. So what to do next year? Will I make both alternatives? These new ones were less complicated and less impressive. Does that matter, or...?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers